Saturday, October 24, 2009

love that never last and survived

Look at me, tell me what do you see
A man almost lost his heart in love?
A man almost lost his way in the path?
A man almost lost his will in life?

.love that never last and survived, And with it took my heart. I still remember those days as it was yesterday. I never been loved like that and never will, that love for me was so perfect. But as the old saying: careful what you wish for. I shouldve known that a love like that will never live, although I never thought it would never die. This is a small example of lifes irony. God created mankind, and with mankind, religions. And that what makes it impossible to live. I love that person so much, but I love then my families too, that when I sacrificed my love to my family for the love of my soul. And plan for an escape to anywhere, so I could live forever untouched by harm. But the price was so high I couldnt afford it, so high that comes to a point of leaving everything I have and everything I wanted to be, what could I possibly do? Have to sacrifice my heart for the love of my life.

And god knows that when I take a breath, I take another one for that special person, even sometimes time made me so weak already. I wish I did never taste it, the taste of true love. And then, out of nowhere someone showed up, showing cared, which I believed that dream, but the truth I couldnt bear, that the feeling was so real. That someone will love me as I am. But I fell in the trap of love again, with the price I paid is higher than I thought. So I made an oath, I will never love again until Ive been loved. This way I will prevent my self of getting harmed. Now I am lost, no one to trust, this is how I feel. I cried so many nights, knowing that god created me alone. This is my destiny and it will always be. I will try to live with it praying god to take my life from me if not being with somebody..

No comments:

Post a Comment